Sunday, July 27, 2014

Saturday Savings

Saturdays are always an awesome day in the house. It's the one day we are all at home and can have endless fun. Every other Saturday is always special because it's half off at the Goodwill and my mom and I seriously have an addiction to this place.




Some people aren't a fan of second hand shopping but I feel like everything can be washed. We always go to the Goodwills in the nicer areas because they have better stuff and this Saturday did me some justice. I was mainly going for the boys for some school shorts but saw this lady shopping in the bathing suit section and was intrigued. My first thought was who the hell buys a bathing suit from the Goodwill? Then I thought, well, I guess it could be washed a million times. So, I entertained the idea and boy did I find a gem!




I absolutely love one piece bathing suits and it just so happens to be name brand (La Blanca). It's high wasted with a low back and super cute on. I also love how the zipper drops down in the front. It cost $8.99 but of course I got it for half price. La Blanca's are pretty pricey, so thank you to whomever donated their swimsuit. Now I can officially start training for my triathlon in style.

I also found a couple of good books to add to Baby P's collection. This lil guy is going to have a huge collection by the time he can start reading. Generally the books range from $.99-$1.49 which is a steal because books are expensive. The family loves to read to him and I find it easier to buy than to remember to return the books to the library. Can't wait to read our new finds to him.




So, now you know one of my many secrets, I am a Goodwill junkie. Tell me what's a good find that you have from a thrift store.

xo - Bianca Lanae


No comments:

Post a Comment